Punching Power Tool Batteries on 3.5mm mild steel for size 22.5-61.5mm,with aluminum alloy head.
- The unit is equipped with a double piston pump which is characterized by a rapid approach of the dies forwards the connector and a slow crimping motion.
- The hydraulic unit incorporates an automatic retraction which returns the piston into its starting position when the maximum operation pressure is reached.
- A manual retraction allows the user to return the piston into the starting position in case of an incorrect crimp. The unit is equipped with a special brake when stops the forward motion of the piston& die when the button is pressed.
- The punching head can be smoothly turned by 360 degree around the longitudinal axis in order to gain better access to tight corners and other difficult working areas.
- Li-ion batteries do neither have a memory effect nor self-discharge. Even after long periods of non operation the tool is always ready to operate. In addition we see a lower power weight ratio with 50% more capacity and shorter charging cycles compare to NiMH batteries.